[ba-unrev-talk] Free Download: World Wide Outline Early Alpha Test www.worldwideoutline.net

Hi there,

I'm Eric Sommer, CEO of Advanced Data Management, which is the lead company in a new initiative intended to subsume the web and other existing net services such as email in a broader, more comprehensive, easier to use, and more intelligent information system.

This iniative is called "World Wide Outline" , and I'd like to invite all interestd members of this list, and especially those interested in work such as Dougals Engelbert's , to read about it and download our experimental early alpha- client to test drive it from www.worldwideoutline.net

Once you've exaimined this early instantiation, I'll be glad to provide information on features such as `superlinking', `user customzied databases', and other elements to be incorporated shortly when we resume coding.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Eric Sommer, CEO ADM  P.S. Please, please use the help system in the wwo client; it's not rocket science, but you may not find your way around without it.

Advanced Data Management Systems
Email: staff@adm21.net
website: http://www.adm21.net

Do You Yahoo!?