Re: Facts - an attempted definition WAS: Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Not In Our Name

Garold, Peter, Eric.    (01)

Just came home from Java classes and picking up my grandson, Eric, rom
the city (Montreal). He is a first-year student at McGill University,
but wear a Harvard sweater proudly inscribed, "Harvard, the McGill of
America." He just finished a reading assignment in a democracy course -
guess what? - Plato's Republic.    (02)

Funny how after bantering a bit about this, I step right into a couple
of emails with content so close to what we were chatting about during
the drive home. As I related some of this thinking to the objective of
Fleabyte, Eric was so nice to say that I am 20 years ahead of my time.
But with Plato's scribblings in mind I have the feeling that I am nearly
25 centuries behind.    (03)

Wish the old man were still around to lend me a hand.    (04)

Henry    (05)

Eric Armstrong wrote:    (06)