From: "SAsites" <matsch@sasites.com>
To: <ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 9:04 PM
Subject: [ba-unrev-talk] Immutable Granular Addressability: Rehash?    (02)

I was aware of Purple's dkr and version control (via eekim's Intro to Purple),
but I wasn't aware until just now about this post Eugene made some time back:
http://www.bootstrap.org/dkr/discussion/3466.html. Perhaps my "solution" is a
rehash, but maybe we need reexamine this whole issue of immutable links and
brain storm it a bit.    (03)

Matt    (04)

One reason I was waiting to say anything was because I am preparing a short
paper that discusses some back ground on this topic (e.g., eekim's dkr version
control, Tim Berners-Lee's comments, etc.) and I wanted to do a bit more
background checking.    (05)