Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Scopeware

Doesn't look clear on rereading.  Here is the whole thought.
The pages in a string relate to each other.  The author's intended relationship
would be revealed by embedded numbers (purple?).  The blue web would reveal
these links (default first level only).  Clicking on either the number or the
link would take you there. Also useful is back button and show path followed
like waypoints on a navigation map.  GER    (01)