Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Seemap Visual Language System for modelling business (and maybe other) forms of complexity.

On Sunday, October 13, 2002, at 08:12 AM, ADM Staff wrote:
> I have only given a cursory examination but this system strikes me as
> an unusually interesting - and potentially effective - use of visual
> language to model, grasp, and work with complexity.    (01)

My turn to moan about the demo not working in my browser, but as far as
I can see, it's a diagramming tool except it uses cartoony icons to
make it look more friendly. There appears to be a physical version of
SeeMap, as the description for the computer software is that it allows
you to "electronically" draw up what you can create with the plastic
version.    (02)

It's probably quite interesting in its own way, but I'm not too
interested in anything that doesn't take advantage of the ability to
present the same information in different ways - which fairly much
requires the use of computers and moving images.    (03)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (04)