Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Continuation of Doug's Colloquium

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 04:32 AM, Alatalo Toni wrote:
> 2. what do you like, then?    (01)

Ruby is my favourite programming language and I like the Cocoa
development environment for Mac OS X. While Ruby and Cocoa work well
together, I'm learning Objective C because it's native and has the
compelling advantage of being able to use C where I need speed.    (02)

> besides interesting, i find the ideas implementable and would like to
> work
> on, or at least test if someone else implements, them.    (03)

Symphony's ideas are clear and can be developed, but it's not what Doug
and Bootstrap are trying to implement.    (04)

--
   spwhite@chariot.net.au    (05)