[unrev-II] Mailpuccio (Open Source Java email client)

From: Paul Fernhout (pdfernhout@kurtz-fernhout.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 17:49:28 PDT

    Here is a Java email client that is under the GPL.

    For those interested in a a Java OHS/DKR this might provide a nice
    starting point for enhancements. I have not tried it myself.

    Home page:
    http://members.xoom.com/konget/mailpuccino/

    Developer info:
    http://members.xoom.com/konget/mailpuccino/dev/

    I think the biggest reason to start with an email client (in any
    language) is that most computer users already use email. So, there is an
    immediate user base for something that is better and supports DKR like
    features (like sending XML in MIME messages describing or annotating
    other email messages or web pages...)

    -Paul Fernhout
    Kurtz-Fernhout Software
    Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
    http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com

    Lonely? Get Firetalk!
    Free, unlimited calls anywhere in the world.
    Free voice chat on hundreds of topics.