Re: [unrev-II] Is "bootstrapping" part of the problem?

From: John J. Deneen (JJDeneen@ricochet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 10:49:53 PST

    After reviewing several of the ICASIT.org Knowledge Management Case Studies, I
    found the following three links that might be useful for "bootstrapping" our
    interests in:

       * email thread management
       * enterprise ontology, and
       * an Ontology Editor that supports distributed, collaborative editing,
         browsing and creation of Ontolingua ontologies.

    1) Corporate Memories for Knowledge Management in Industrial Practice: Prospects
    and Challenges
    http://www.jucs.org/jucs_3_8/corporate_memories_for_knowledge/paper.html#[wolfandreimer1996]

    2) Overview of the Enterprise Ontology
    http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/project/enterprise/

    3) The Ontology Editor is a tool that supports distributed, collaborative
    editing, browsing and creation of Ontolingua ontologies.
    http://www-ksl-svc.stanford.edu:5915/FRAME-EDITOR/&sid=ANONYMOUS&user-id=ALIEN