Re: [unrev-II] Why Unicode Won't Work on the Internet - white paper

From: kusu@fxis.fujixerox.co.jp
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 04:29:10 PDT

    Nicholas san
    Thank you for your reply and information about Unicode. As you know many
    software package vendors in Japan (as well as other Asian countries) localize
    software packages developed in the US and Europe in order to handle Japanese
    characters and to run under local environments. Unicode is one of the powerful
    supports for us to save a lot of time and money) in localization process. So we
    are very much looking forward to seeing USC-4 becomes an official code of the
    Globe.
    Regards,
    Hiro Kusunoki
    Fuji Xerox Information Systems