[unrev-II] Re: Graphs in Web Community Tools - forum?

From: Bernard Vatant (universimmedia@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 01:25:25 PDT

    That's better I think than another e-mail list.
    Let's our own dog food :)

    Better

    > I'm about at my limit as far as mailing lists go. Therefore I've created
    an
    > online board for this purpose.
    > http://graphs.memes.net
    >
    > Feel free to post anything anywhere.
    >
    > I'm thinking we should at least try to use a graph-based discussion forum
    if
    > we're gonna be evangelizing graphs.
    > If anyone has a better graph-based discussion forum, I'd be happy to
    switch.
    > I just can't handle yet another mailing list.
    >
    > Let me know if you have any problems with http://graphs.memes.net
    >
    > ...Steve Danic
    > mailto:sdanic@memes.net
    > http://www.memes.net
    >

    > > Awesome! Let's create one.
    > >
    > > I say that to be more general we call it:
    > > "Graphs in Interfaces and Community Tools"
    > >
    > > Who would be the best host for such a forum? Yahoo?
    > >
    > > --Alex
    > >
    > > At 11:00 AM 9/14/01 +0200, Bernard Vatant wrote:
    > > >Hello all
    > > >
    > > >The ongoing thread on "Semantic Community Web Portal"
    > > >on unrevII list http://www.onelist.com/community/unrev-II
    > > >shows that we have maybe enough stuff and people to feed a lively forum
    > > >dedicated to the specific issues of
    > > >
    > > >"Graphs in Web Community Tools" (or something like that)
    > > >
    > > >Do you know of any one specific for that kind of matter? If not, what
    > about
    > > >creating one?
    > > >
    > > >Bernard

    Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web
    site for Business" and learn all about serious security. Get it Now!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/r0k.gC/oT7CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM