Re: [unrev-II] Re: Graphs in Web Community Tools - forum?

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 22:31:12 PDT

    This site really is a bit of eating one's own dog food. It's gonna be very
    interesting to watch it grow. I added a few comments myself. Now, to
    implement Lucent as a Java servlet...

    Jack

    At 10:25 AM 9/15/2001 +0200, Bernard Vatant wrote:
    >That's better I think than another e-mail list.
    >Let's our own dog food :)
    >
    >Better
    >

    > > I'm about at my limit as far as mailing lists go. Therefore I've created
    >an
    > > online board for this purpose.
    > > http://graphs.memes.net
    > >
    > > Feel free to post anything anywhere.
    > >
    > > I'm thinking we should at least try to use a graph-based discussion forum
    >if
    > > we're gonna be evangelizing graphs.
    > > If anyone has a better graph-based discussion forum, I'd be happy to
    >switch.
    > > I just can't handle yet another mailing list.
    > >
    > > Let me know if you have any problems with http://graphs.memes.net
    > >
    > > ...Steve Danic
    > > mailto:sdanic@memes.net
    > > http://www.memes.net

    Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Secure corporate intranets? Authenticate your Web sites? Whatever
    security your site needs, you'll find the perfect solution here!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/wOMkGD/Q56CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM