Re: [unrev-II] Eugene's work Organizing the Record

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 11:31:03 PDT

    "John J. Deneen" wrote:

    > Visual Presentation Methods
    > We have found that visualizations can provide a powerful method to
    > communicate the salient features of the information, using methods
    > that are natural for the human mind to perceive and understand....

    Recently, I've been thinking about using animated graphics to explain
    design
    patterns. I know a few, and I have yet to see really good explanations
    of those.
    Static diagrams help, but they only go so far in explaining the dynamic
    complexities of object-interrelationships.

    Animations, it seems to me, would be excellent.
    Anyone know of good animation tools?

    Secure all your Web servers now: Get your FREE Guide and learn to: DEPLOY THE LATEST ENCRYPTION,
    DELIVER TRANSPARENT PROTECTION, and More!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/k0k.gC/nT7CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM