[unrev-II] MultiCentrix, Topic Maps, and more

From: Jack Park (jackpark@thinkalong.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 07:29:55 PDT

    Found this by surfing http://www.memes.net

    http://www.multicentric.com/cat.htm

    This paper has a diagram, under Section 6: The MultiCentric Concept, that
    looks very much like a topic map. While the program appears to come with
    an ISAM database, it does appear to otherwise be a pretty elegant user
    interface and database for doing topic map-like information
    management. The product is commercial (read: not open source). Perusing
    this web site should be of interest to those who wish to explore OHS-like
    topics.

    And more...
    I am thinking that installing Lucid Fried Eggs at the Bootstrap site would
    be of great value. That's because the program could serve as an organizer
    for a variety of things we talk about. At the same time, it collects a
    time series of thoughts that can be mined and imported into an eventual DKR.

    Cheers
    Jack