[unrev-II] Op Ed

From: Eric Armstrong (eric.armstrong@sun.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 14:23:10 PDT

    A NY Times Op Ed piece, from
    http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/25/opinion/25FRIE.html?todaysheadlines

    "Unable to actually imprison us, these terrorists want us to imprison
    ourselves.

     "Sorry, but no way. It breaks my heart to think about the people who
    lost
       loved ones on Sept. 11, but I will not let it break my spirit.

    "I went to the ballgame Friday night, took in Dvorak's "New World"
     Symphony at the Kennedy Center Saturday, took my girls out to breakfast
    in
     Washington Sunday morning, and then flew to the University of Michigan.

      Heck, I even went out yesterday and bought some stock. What a great
     country.

    "I wonder what Osama bin Laden did in his cave in Afghanistan yesterday?

    Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/XrFcOC/m5_CAA/yigFAA/IHFolB/TM