[ba-ohs-talk] POIMS Bug Correction for Link to Narrative Therapy

Eric,    (01)

Here is the correction.  The cause of the problem is kind of
interesting, but takes a lot of verbiage to explain a 10 second
fix....    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/95/11/17/102151.HTM#9624    (03)

Rod    (04)