Re: Towards a Graph API was Re: [ba-ohs-talk] New backlink metadata; mhpurple v0.2 released

I forgot to mention:
http://www.pastiche.org/wiki/RewritingWiki    (01)

is a nifty, very lightweight Java (BSD license) Wiki engine.  Check it out.
My take is that it will not be all that hard to wire it to a database.    (02)

Jack    (03)