Re: [ba-ohs-talk] FW: PARC Forum March 7 - Robert Wilensky

What is *really* significant here is that the link to "University and K-12
Educators Collaborating and ..." from below, lead to the home pages of the
Interactive University.
http://interactiveu.berkeley.edu:8000/iu/
and
http://interactiveu.berkeley.edu:8000/newIU/
where they discuss the Berkeley Open Learning Environment.    (01)

It's going to be very interesting to contrast the Interactive University
with MIT's Open Knowledge Initiative http://web.mit.edu/oki/    (02)

Imagine a battle of the titans (universities).  Imagine some European and
Asian learning institutions joining the competition to put OHS-like tools
"out here".  I can imagine a lot!  It's happening :o)    (03)

Cheers
Jack    (04)