Re: [ba-ohs-talk] rough draft of graph model paper

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Henry K van Eyken wrote:    (01)

> Reason I bring this to your attention, it seems to me quite possible that a
> message on a discussion forum and the responses it creates (and the responses
> to the responses)  might by that technique be condensed into a single story.    (02)

Definitely.  The value that the OHS introduces is that it:    (03)

  * Makes it easier for Newsblaster to summarize all kinds of documents,
    regardless of format, by creating a common API for accessing the
    content of those documents.    (04)

  * Makes it possible to create explicit, typed links between
    Newsblaster-style summaries and the content they are summarizing.    (05)

-Eugene    (06)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |