[ba-ohs-talk] Multi-valent Browser

Sorry, I gave an old reference for the Multivalent Browser, here is the current one.

http://http.cs.berkeley.edu/~phelps/Multivalent/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mei Lin Fung [mailto:meilin@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 4:20 AM
To: ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: Doug's talk at Berkeley April 8 - note revised Room number

For those interested in the MVB Demo: Directions

Here’s who I have down for the Multivalent Browser (MVB) Demo between 3-4 pm.

They refer to the project as MVD where D stands for document.

John Deneen

John Maloney

Jack Park

Sheldon Brahms

If I have left anyone out who emailed me, please accept my apologies in advance

I am somewhat behind in email this week.

We have requested this time so as to provide the BA-OHS-Talk community

an opportunity to discuss with the designer/developer Tom Phelps (Wilensky unfortunately is

not able to join us at this time) specifically how far the MVB might take us as a stepping stone to the Hyperscope.

Jack Park feels that a good candidate for the Intermediate File format is the treasure that we might find

buried in the code that allows the MVB to access legacy files.

Here’s where to find out more about MVB : http://http.cs.berkeley.edu/~phelps/Multivalent/

Because this is a small number, we are likely to be in Robert Wilensky’s office

In the Berkeley CS department. If there are others who are planning to come to this

earlier session, please let me know by Sunday evening so that we can make other arrangements for moving to a larger room.

Mei Lin Fung