Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Conference on Collaborating, Facilitating

At 22:10 03/07/2002 -0700, Rod Welch wrote:
Jeff,

Any feedback on the conference you conducted this past June under a
call for papers issued on 020301?

Hi

We just finished an initial report on this: http://cognexus.org/ht02/

- Simon

To: vims@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [vims] Report from the "HypACoM" Workshop at Hypertext 2002
We had a very exciting and successful workshop on Hypertext Augmented
Collaborative Modelling (now aka HypACoM) at the international Hypertext
2002 conference in June. This is the exciting general area of
technology-assisted facilitation that is emerging, and of which Dialog
Mapping and Compendium are two leading examples.
The report from the workshop is now available (at the moment in Word .doc
format only) at http://cognexus.org/ht02/hypacom2002-report.doc.
I also have exciting news about recent developments with Dialog Mapping,
and the Mifflin software tool, but I'm racing to catch a flight to the UK
to do our first ever public Dialog Mapping workshop there. So I'll be
sending a newsletter in a few weeks.
Cheers,
Jeff

Dr. Jeff Conklin <jeff@cognexus.org>
CogNexus Institute ... Collaborative Display, Collective Intelligence
http://cognexus.org Phone: 410-798-4495 Fax: 410-798-0806
304 Arbutus Dr., Edgewater, MD 21037 USA