Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Purpling our BA-OHS and BA-UNREV e-mails

Second the motion!    (01)

Move we form a committee to investigate & make reccomendations
for forming an investigative body chartered with a clear mandate
to formulate pre-planning procedures for the preparatory planning
meeting!

(One to many Reteif novels...)    (03)

Mark Szpakowski wrote:    (04)