Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Organic Growth of Knowledge

Just to be argumentative: your example is an example of a bad
query, not of a bad google. Where are the nouns in your query?
You've got to have nouns.    (01)

Say your press is (I'm making this up) a Linotype X15-24P.    (02)

Stick that in your query. It will help.    (03)

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Eric Armstrong wrote:    (04)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, that there are