Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fixed ideas and polarization

"Garold (Gary) L. Johnson" wrote:    (01)

Yes. I think that is a really good point. It's part of the "social component"
that Doug talks about. And you're right. The tendency towards polarizartion
is a real obstacle to progress.    (03)

I also liked the material Jack referred to, that pointed to the need for "my
view"
exposition (conversation) as well as issue-based investigation., and the need
to link back and forth between the two. I'm not sure exactly how that plays
out in a KR system, just yet, but I'm thinking about it...    (04)