RE: Another such tool: Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Mind mapping tool

At 08:15 29/10/2002 -0500, albert.m.selvin@verizon.com wrote:

Danny,

Actually the RDF component as it currently stands is the work of Simon
Buckingham Shum's group at the Knowledge Media Institute at the OU/UK, part
of the CoAKTinG project (http://www.aktors.org/coakting), as is the Jabber
integration. They would be better to describe where that's going (I know
that part of it is integration with tools like ScholOnto).

Danny et al

Just catching up with this thread. The detail is that we have implemented a specific RDF export from Compendium to ClaiMaker (http://claimaker.open.ac.uk) in the ScholOnto project - just an initial experiment.

See next msg for info on ClaiMaker's release.

Simon