[ba-ohs-talk] FW: IBIS vocabulary (RDF, PSIs)

(apologies if you get this twice - first time around I sent it to
owner-ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org)    (01)

Hi,    (02)

I've just done a little update of this vocabulary, I've modified it to come
closer to the QuestMap terms and stated the terms as Topic Map PSIs. I'm no
expert in either of these domains (or any other!), so would very much
appreciated feedback and suggestions. Any links to current uses of IBIS &
significant documents would also be greatly appreciated.    (03)

http://purl.org/ibis    (04)

Cheers,
Danny.    (05)

(Jack - do you have an example QuestMap screenshot/file I could include
using all the terms? It would also be nice to refer to the QM XML
serialization)    (06)

Danny Ayers    (07)

Semantic Web Log :
http://www.citnames.com/blog    (08)

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer    (09)