Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Klez Among Us

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:    (01)

not that i, or anyone i know, meets the other demands, but just would
inquire about this particular one for other reasons:    (02)

> 3. You use Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express or have used it and it is    (03)

do these depend on the operating system, as well?    (04)

> congratulating myself that my system is not infected (possible ironic    (05)

;) can agree there, i guess. and do appreciate your efforts.    (06)

> -- orcmid    (07)

~Toni    (08)