From: owner-ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org]On Behalf Of Alatalo Toni
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 16:43
To: ba-ohs-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Klez Among Us    (03)

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:    (04)

not that i, or anyone i know, meets the other demands, but just would
inquire about this particular one for other reasons:    (05)

> 3. You use Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express or have used it and it is    (06)

do these depend on the operating system, as well?    (07)

> congratulating myself that my system is not infected (possible ironic    (08)

;) can agree there, i guess. and do appreciate your efforts.    (09)

> -- orcmid    (010)

~Toni    (011)