Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Links on the practice and theory of collective intelligence

Wait a minute!
I didn't collect those links.  I just forwarded to this list a post I got
from the global brain list.  Those links were created by Pierre Levy.    (01)

Yes. I believe those links form the roots of a very appropriate discussion
here and at fleabyte.org.    (02)

Cheers
Jack    (03)