From: owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
[mailto:owner-ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org]On Behalf Of Jack Park
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 6:55 AM
To: ba-unrev-talk@bootstrap.org
Subject: Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Links on the practice and theory of collective
intelligence    (06)

Parker Rossman just made update comments on that page, as follows:    (07)

From: "Parker Rossman" <parker.rossman@verizon.net>    (08)

Thanks to Pierre Levy for that monumental list of collective intelligence
web pages...
However, my web page address should be corrected to;
http://ecolecon.missouri.edu/crisisresearch. I am writing there on the
future of higher education, research on research and how to provide adequate
education to everyone on earth. Five more chapters will be added in a week
or so, and this online book --free to anyone in the world -- is to be
regularly updated. We especially want to add web pages..so thank you,
Pierre, thank you, thank you.    (09)