Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Interpersonal Information Manager

Looks like great stuff, Jack.    (01)

Personally I am captivated bt the line, "target the specific
requirements of individuals, groups, small-to-medium."    (02)

Much of this does not require any coding at all; just some decent
organization and communication. Such as making the softwares in a Red
Hat distribution interoperable (e.g. permitting to copy/paste  among
them without potential users spending a month reading manuals). That
would be a huge boon for Linux on the desktop.    (03)

Henry    (04)

Jack Park wrote:    (05)