RE: [ba-ohs-talk] (not) eating your own dogfood

If you are using Word 2000, there is an add-in that produces clean HTML. It
is actually pretty good.    (01)

>From the web page at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q291325    (02)

Microsoft provides the Office 2000 HTML Filter 2.0 as a free download from
the OfficeUpdate page on the following Microsoft Web site at:    (03)

http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/Msohtmf2.aspx    (04)

This add-in to Microsoft Word 2000 allows users to save the currently open
Word document as plain HTML without the XML data islands that are used by
Word for "round tripping." It does this by saving the current file out as a
standard Office HTML file, and then removing the XML by using a special DLL
(MSFilter.dll) that is installed by the add-in.    (05)

Thanks,    (06)

Garold (Gary) L. Johnson    (07)