[ba-ohs-talk] Link Semantics

	I am trying to pull together some thoughts about
	Links and naming. And how there are implications with that.    (01)

	I wonder if any of you have any good references for
	articles about link semantics?     (02)

	I also am starting to hunt thru the Engelbart papers about
	NLS/Augment for references to how to contruct links
	in that context.    (03)

	If you have any hints or suggestions, I would appreciate
	references.    (04)

- -----
CTO  PEAK -             .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowledge,Inc      .
1600 SW Western ,suite 180      .            Internet: sechrest@peak.org
Corvallis Oregon 97333               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest    (05)