Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Wiki experiences?

"Garold (Gary) L. Johnson" wrote:    (01)

> Somewhere in all of this is a way that can be made to do the job.
> I am going to experiment with a combination of email, web pages, Twiki, and
> links to documents by version for collaborating on the development of
> technical documents. I'll report when I have any results. I expect that the
> entire effort will be ignored, but I am having fun trying.    (02)

I can tell you that I am reading your reports with great interest,
and with increasing excitement. As you say, somewhere in there
is a viable vehicle. I look forward to your assessment of what
might make a reasonable starting point. (Gimme something to hack!)    (03)