Re: [ba-ohs-talk] The Endeavour Expedition: Charting the Fluid Information Utility

John.    (01)

I am a little lost here. The proposal referred to is connected to a contract running
from June 1, 1999 to May 31, 2002. From your comments and quick glances, it appears
to fit well within the Engelbart context with shades of his 1962 Air Force proposal:
Augmenting Human Intellect: A conceptual Framework.    (02)

But how does this fit in with CITRIS and MVD? Will the work done under the proposal
be extended? What has been achieved sofar?    (03)

Henry    (04)

"John J. Deneen" wrote:    (05)