[ba-ohs-talk] DKR Progress, backlink database data

Joe,    (01)

Good to hear from you.  Analysis of linking in your letter on December 8, shown
below, indicates progress toward DKR planning in the link you provided.   Any
progress to report on applying ideas you and Doug mapped out at SRI for a DKR
that manages problems through learning and experience.  Seems like a fruitful
approach.  Gil Regev once talked about context and Eric worried recently that
this is important.  Has context management been worked into the DKR plan for
linking?
Rod    (02)