[ba-ohs-talk] DKR on Context, Meaning, Knowledge, Intelligence

Eugene,    (01)

Not to oversell, but here is some "stuff" that further addresses your question
on meaning and context.....    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/01/09/03/02/03/0309.HTM#4077    (03)

...the para above and one below this location provide more context on the
meaning of Communication Metrics.    (04)

Rod    (05)