Re: [ba-ohs-talk] A constructivist learning environment

If I can say this before Rod Welch of SDS fame reminds us, I already talked
about the Pask models at http://www.bootstrap.org/dkr/discussion/0900.html
(but, from a slightly different perspective, I might add!).    (01)

Google is my friend!  Oh, to have an SDS on my desktop...    (02)

Jack    (03)