[ba-ohs-talk] Communication metrics

Rick,    (01)

Thanks for your inquiry in your letter yesterday about SDS and Com
Metrics.    (02)

SDS is a software program that enables a practice of Com Metrics to
align daily communications with objectives, requirements and
commitments, similar to the way a spreadsheet program supports
accounting to align daily finances with budgets, and is explained in
the record on 940901....    (03)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/94/09/01/105333.HTM#2929    (04)

A scope of services was developed by the US Army Corps of Engineers...    (05)

http://www.welchco.com/04/00065/60/97/03/2801.HTM#4929    (06)

There are eight (8) steps for using SDS to perform Com Metrics, as
shown on 001219....    (07)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/12/19/071408.HTM#4W4L    (08)

A typical day scenario explains how these steps are applied through
the course of a work day....    (09)

http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/01/09/01/15/00101.HTM#0001    (010)

Actual usage of course depends on particulars of the work at hand.
Examples for a wide range of fields was listed in a recent letter on
020708....    (011)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/02/07/08/104022.HTM#MZ6O     (012)

Please let me know if you need more information, and thanks for
interest in this capability.    (013)

Rod    (014)