[ba-ohs-talk] Semantic web meta data and Cartelage Restoration

Eric,    (01)

The following may be helpful on knee cartilage problems...    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/99/06/25/094518.HTM#5400    (03)

To make a long story short, there are promising new treatments, but,
in 1999, none really restored athletic capability.  Rather these new
methods enable mobility for less stressful activity, like walking
around the yard, getting out of bed, etc.
On 991011 Kaiser commented on cartilage replacement...    (04)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/99/10/11/105517.HTM#0X4W    (05)

...based on eight (8) new therapies.    (06)

However, for athletic activity, we wound up with Glucosamine and
Chrondroiten...    (07)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/99/10/11/105517.HTM#3120    (08)

...which you have probably already encountered in the literature.  At
that time, I passed on this remedy.  A few weeks ago this same
treatment was recommended for a different , though related, problem...    (09)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/02/07/26/160013.HTM#I95S    (010)

Hope this helps.    (011)

Rod.    (012)