[ba-ohs-talk] Future Requires New Way of Working Intelligently

Daniele,    (01)

My general understanding from participating in a KM project the
past few years is that Mind Manager is an excellent program for
information technology (IT).    (02)

Many people are working hard to use IT for knowledge management,
and report good results with Mind Manager.  I am not personally
familiar with this particular program, but am passing along your
inquiry to others more fluent with this and similar programs, and
so can provide stronger guidance for your studies.    (03)

Good luck with your MBA project.    (04)

Rod    (05)