[ba-unrev-talk] USENIX '02

Title: USENIX '02

Pending final approval of my stipend request, it looks like I'm going to USENIX '02 this June in Monterey, CA. I am thinking that this might be an opportunity to clock some face-to-face interaction with my fellow unrev-ers, as I was not able to attend the colloquium in person.

If anybody else on this list is attending, I would value the opportunity to meet with you. If enough people are interested I propose that we (I) organize a BOF session ( http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix02/bofschedule.html ).

If this is not the appropriate forum for proposing this, I apologize in advance.

--
Michael Crusoe
Student at large