Re: [ba-unrev-talk] USENIX '02

 I would love to go, but I will not be able to.    (01)

 I will be attending the USENIX LISA conference next fall.    (02)

 Perhaps an Unrev BOF at several Usenix Conferences is
 worth the effort.    (03)

Michael Crusoe <Michael.Crusoe@asu.edu> writes:    (04)

 % This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
 % this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
 %
 % --Boundary_(ID_qqubNvAbDiiNaNYtwsfv0A)
 %
 % Pending final approval of my stipend request, it looks like I'm going to
 % USENIX '02 this June in Monterey, CA. I am thinking that this might be an
 % opportunity to clock some face-to-face interaction with my fellow unrev-ers,
 % as I was not able to attend the colloquium in person.
 %
 % If anybody else on this list is attending, I would value the opportunity to
 % meet with you. If enough people are interested I propose that we (I)
 % organize a BOF session (
 % http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix02/bofschedule.html ).
 %
 % If this is not the appropriate forum for proposing this, I apologize in
 % advance.
 %
 % --
 % Michael Crusoe
 % Student at large
 %
 % --Boundary_(ID_qqubNvAbDiiNaNYtwsfv0A)
 %
 % <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
 % <HTML>
 % <HEAD>
 % <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
 % charset=3DUS-ASCII">
 % <META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
 % 5.5.2655.35">
 % <TITLE>USENIX '02</TITLE>
 % </HEAD>
 % <BODY>
 %
 % <P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Pending final approval of my stipend request, it =
 % looks like I'm going to USENIX '02 this June in Monterey, CA. I am =
 % thinking that this might be an opportunity to clock some face-to-face =
 % interaction with my fellow unrev-ers, as I was not able to attend the =
 % colloquium in person.</FONT></P>
 %
 % <P><FONT SIZE=3D2>If anybody else on this list is attending, I would =
 % value the opportunity to meet with you. If enough people are interested =
 % I propose that we (I) organize a BOF session ( <A =
 % HREF=3D"http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix02/bofschedule.html"; =
 % TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix02/bofschedule.html=
 % </A> ).</FONT></P>
 %
 % <P><FONT SIZE=3D2>If this is not the appropriate forum for proposing =
 % this, I apologize in advance.</FONT>
 % </P>
 %
 % <P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-- </FONT>
 % <BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Michael Crusoe</FONT>
 % <BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Student at large</FONT>
 % </P>
 %
 % </BODY>
 % </HTML>=
 %
 % --Boundary_(ID_qqubNvAbDiiNaNYtwsfv0A)--    (05)

-----
CTO PEAK -              .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowledge,Inc       .
1600 SW Western, Suite 180       .            Internet: sechrest@peak.org
Corvallis Oregon 97333               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest    (06)