Re: [ba-ohs-talk] A Need for Lawyers

And, oh yes (same"send button problem as you had). I suspect we may have less of
a disgreement and more of a difference in perspective. I have a tendency to
first look at things as occurring within a black box, and only after that going
into the box.    (01)

The amount of litigation within a society is a measure of its non-functionality,
or unhappiness, or whatever ....    (02)

Henry    (03)

Eric Armstrong wrote:    (04)