[ba-ohs-talk] Marketing Software, Killer App and OHS

Kevin,    (01)

The "rush" that you speculate conceals problems is discussed in NWO
(see three para at)....    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/01/09/03/02/03/0309.HTM#2921    (03)

...which arises from foraging on endless information that eliminates
time to think cited by Robert MacNamera in his book "In Retrospect,"
reviewed on 950417....    (04)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/95/04/17/190414.HTM#L360846    (05)

...thus "false knowledge" from information overload makes
communication the biggest risk in enterprise and so requires an
intelligence role to discover the secretes we create from ourselves
and colleagues in rushing to collaborate, per POIMS.....    (06)

http://www.welchco.com/03/00050/01/09/01/02/00030.HTM#V8P1    (07)

Rod    (08)