RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Wiki experiences?

I am working with Twiki at the moment. I started with the simple Wikis in
"The Wiki Way" and worked up to Apache and Twiki.    (01)

I am still attempting to get them setup, so I don't have a lot of usage
data.    (02)

The apparent complexity of Twiki is due to putting too much stuff out in the
open. Since the whole thing can be tailored, the templates could be fixed
and additional features that are more suited to KM work could be made
available. It would take time and care, but it seems to be the best start of
the ones I have seen. Their Twiki developer forum is active, and I think it
is easier not to use a capability that is not needed than it is to add
features such as versioning to an implementation that doesn't have it.    (03)

I have one on an intranet at home to experiment with.    (04)

I have one running on my desktop machine at work to try using for
collaboration with the only other interested colleague.    (05)

I have one on my own web site to use in collaboration with a customer and
another developer to use for evolving the requirements and designs for an
upcoming project.    (06)

I'll let you know how it goes.    (07)

Thanks,    (08)

Garold (Gary) L. Johnson    (09)