Re: [ba-ohs-talk] rough draft of graph model paper

I think this is a great starting point for serious thinking, _and_
development to get started.  It follows nicely several projects and
discussions, such as
         TouchGraph
         jGraph
         Jazz
         GSIX
         GXL
         NODAL
         Groves
         and others I have likely forgotten.    (01)

I put Lee Iverson's JavaDoc of Nodal into a bunch of Java interfaces, but
there is still not enough known about it to begin implementing anything.  I
implemented a tiny core GSIX to see what was going on, and that provoked
some new ideas to fall out of Peter Jones' head.  Now, to see where we can
go with this paper...    (02)

Jack    (03)