Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Scopeware - Sound Off!

Hi John,    (01)

Here's my two cents.  I think the Scopeware site would benefit greatly from
showing what Scopeware actually looks like instead of burying the reader with
words.  I surfed through this site for over 20 minutes and found exactly one
screen shot.  Maybe there are more, but they certainly aren't readily
apparent.  I even went through the presentation and only found a duplicate of
the other screen.  I am not counting the screen shots you have of the PDAs, as
they are so tiny as to have no detail.    (02)

Sorry, but like Jack, I don't mean to be hostile.  I just find it a bit odd to
be touting the software so heavily without showing what it looks like.  And so
many words without pictures make me wonder about the product before even seeing
it.    (03)

This is doubly important to me as I am an interface designer.  I don't care
what your feature set is if the interface is totally obscure to the user.  Less
features with more utility wins over more features with a too complex interface
any day.    (04)

End of Rant.    (05)

Best,
---Sheldon