Re: [ba-ohs-talk] rough draft of graph model paper

I read the article, Jack. Interesting guy, but article unnecessarily verbose.    (01)

I am inclined to believe that neuroscience will have a lot to teach us about how
best to personalize augmenting and the question now is how we can most effectiely
learn that what is potentially most useful. With info overload and all that it is
going to be a struggle.    (02)

Thanks for the reference,    (03)

Henry    (04)

Jack Park wrote:    (05)