Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:41:38 +1000 (EST)
From: James Cole <colej@dstc.edu.au>
To: eekim@eekim.com
Subject: backlink related discussion on Advogato    (04)

Hi Eugene,    (05)

I follow the web-based archives of the boostrap insitute mailing lists,
and I found a link to something that might be of interest to the OHS
people - but I don't want to subscribe to the mailing list just so I
can post it... so I thought I'd let you know about it, and ask if you
could pass it on (I chose you mainly because of your interest in the
backlink stuff).  It's an article on Advogato discussing a potential
extension to the Advogato system that would provide a kind of backlink
functionality...    (06)

http://www.advogato.org/article/444.html    (07)

Regards,
James.    (08)