Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

We appreciate the reference! Not only can Pepper be used as an IBIS
tool, it is also intended to be a platform for anything from
explorative to production development of new "knowledge tools", as
many of the people on this list intend to do. Implementing IBIS on
top of Pepper -- which is what Eric is referring to -- took just a
few hours, and most of that time was taken with designing icons for
the objects ... Note that even today, all Pepper source code is
available for inspection and modification for registered developers.    (01)

Some of you on this list may be aware of on-going discussions between
Bootstrap and R-Objects on how Pepper could be made available to
various stakeholders of the Bootstrap Alliance. So yes, that thought
has appeared before and we're on it ...    (02)

Cheers,    (03)

Johannes Ernst
R-Objects Inc.    (04)